In order to obtain your PPL(H) you must:
- Undertake a minimum of forty-five hours flight tuition.
- Pass a medical examination before the first solo flight.
- Pass seven multiple choice written examinations.
- Pass a practical radio exam to obtain a Radio telephony Operators Licence.
- Pass a flying skills test.
Our instructors will offer tuition and give direction on self-study and ground school can be arranged for those cloudy days! All study materials, books and equipment required are available at Heli 2000.